The focus of dermatosurgery at Helios Hospital Krefeld is the surgical removal of skin tumours. In addition, we use a wide range of surgical procedures to treat disturbing changes, diseases and injuries in a sustained manner.
Our treatment range for you:
- Tissue removal for inflammatory diseases like acne inversa and coccyx fistula
- Skin plasty after accidents or burns (reconstructive defect closure with flap plasty)
- Circumcision for inflammation or narrowing of the foreskin (phimosis)
- Removal of genital warts, a venereal disease caused by human papilloma viruses (HPV), including rectoscopy
- Scar corrections
- Surgical correction of so-called tuberous noses (Rhinophyma)
- Surgical removal of moles and birthmarks (punching, scraping, laser)
- Biopsies, including muscle biopsies
We perform many of these surgical procedures on an outpatient basis.