|Kategorie||Klinische Studien / Statistik|
|Eintrittsdatum||zum nächstmöglichen Zeitpunkt|
The digitalisation of clinical processes and the analysis of vast datasets are a core research filed. Being the main statistical support for cardiovascular research within the Helios Clinics Group, we are conducting digital clinical trials based on Real World Evidence. As this field is expanding quickly, we seek to find a
in full time to enhance our team.
What you can expect
We would like to assign you the following tasks:
- Provide support for the design of clinical studies and develop, research or apply models and methods for statistical analysis
- Get involved in statistical tasks related to clinical trials, e.g. conducting sample size calculations, writing Statistical Analysis Plans (SAPs), preparation of Tables, Figures and Listings (TFLs)
- Create analysis reports as well as presentations of the results
- Contribute to development and maintenance of statistic guidelines and SOPs according to the international quality standards and legislations.
- Support our cutting-edge medical research by explorative and multivariate data analysis
- Participate in peer-reviewed publications demonstrating the clinical utility of your results
What you have to offer
The person we are looking for should hold a university degree in (bio-)statistics, mathematics, data science or a comparable discipline and come with significant and proven experience in applying multivariate and statistical methods including machine learning approaches. Fluency and accuracy in English and an excellent knowledge of R and SPSS are indispensable, SQL is welcomed. German should be acquired when you have joined us.
We presume that any candidate is a reliable, independent and diligent person and eager to assert our leading role through excellent analytical work and continuous amplification of the team's capability. Direct impact on mankind's health and the joy in interdisciplinary work and innovation are key drivers of your motivation. High productivity allows us to achieve our goals without excessive presence in office.
You can look forward to
You are welcome to join the exciting scientific environment of a leading university hospital, the reputation and career perspective of a Euro Stoxx 50 - listed group and the inspiration of a start-up entity in a German boom-town at the same time. For further information you may consult the digital version of our scientific report for 2018 (www.leipzig-heart-magazin.de/en/).
Now it’s your turn!
Questions and applications issued in English may be addressed to:
Konstantin v. Eichborn
D - 04289 Leipzig
Information on data protection