Our international service gives personal care and attention to each patient, coming from abroud to us, including:
- Travelling and lodging: We help you prepare for your trip to Germany and book flights and hotel stay (if required). Of course we offer a shuttle service between the clinic and airport.
- Estimated costs of your medical treatment and additional services: We set up a personal offer upon the information provided.
- Coordinating all tests and consultations
- Arranging for an interpreter, if one is needed
Plan your treatment
- Please send your personal data (view checklist ) as well as all current medical records (reports, discharge summaries, histology results, images – not older than 3-6 months) by email to: email@example.com If further information is needed, we will get in touch with you immediately.
- All medical records are reviewed and evaluated by our medical specialists
- Based on the recommendation of the specialist we will provide you with a preliminary treatment plan and a non-binding cost estimate.
- If you decide to come to us for treatment the amount stated in the cost estimate has to be transferred to us as a 100% prepayment prior to your admission
- Depending on your home country, you may need a visa for entering Germany. We will be happy to help you obtain your visa by issuing a corresponding invitation letter for you and your relatives.
- If you are unable to communicate in German or English we will try and help you finding an interpreter
- After your discharged from hospital you will receive a discharge letter in the German language which of course can be translated into Englisch or Russian if you wish so.
- A detailed invoice can only be provided six weeks after the patient’s discharge at the earliest
We will be glad to answer any questions you may have.