It is not just prenatally recognised malformations that we treat, but also malformations that are recognised at birth or in the following years. A calm, attentive and empathetic atmosphere of conversation is just as important to us as the expertise and experience in the treatment of the affected children.
Within the framework of prenatal counselling during pregnancy, we offer you an individual consultation appointment outside of our consultation hours in order to provide the optimum atmosphere and sufficient time for your questions. Even if malformations are diagnosed later, we will explain the clinical picture and a possible therapy to you in detail and determine together with you which treatment options are available for your child according to the current state of medicine.
Our treatment spectrum includes:
- Congenital defects of the abdominal wall (e.g. gastroschisis, omphalocele)
- Malformations of the digestive tract (e.g. oesophageal atresia)
- Congenital closure of a section of the intestine (intestinal atresia)
- Anorectal malformations (e.g. anal atresia, fistula, cloaca)
- Disturbed intestinal rotation (malrotation)
- Double formation of the intestine (intestinal duplications)
- Malformation of the rectum (Hirschsprung's disease)
- Ear appendage
- Additional/grown-together fingers/toes
- Snapping thumb